Welcome to Lightening's Blogworld! A place where I blog about all things blogging, including blog reviews! I am a BLOG ADDICT. I'm happy to admit that. I'm also something of a blogging "newbie" and not really technical at all. LOL. But I am learning a few things as I go and I might just share them here. I figure if I can do them anyone can. Plus, it could be a helpful place for me to return when I can't remember how I did something and want to do it again! LOL.

Being a blogging addict, I have more than 1 blog. In fact this is only 1 of 3 blogs.My main blog can be found at
Lightening Online . This is where I blog about all things "me". In fact "me" is the only common theme really. You'll find a variety of thoughts ranging from life as a mum, frugality, simple living, gardening, craft projects and who knows what else.

I also write another blog called
For I Know The Plans I Have For You which is a more intimate blog detailing the spiritual side of my life.

Why keep them all separate? Apart from the fact that I may send my readers nutty if I continually post multiple posts on my main blog? I respect people's right to choose what they spend their time reading. I hope some of my readers will read all 3 blogs. But others may choose to only read 1 or 2. I hope by separating them like this, it makes that easier to do so.

I hope you enjoy this blog and come again soon!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ooopppsss......

When I first began this blog, I wasn't expecting to post EVERY day.....BUT, I was expecting to do a little better than I have so far! My excuses are basically the amount of brainpower put into my new self hosted site (learning wordpress etc), followed by Christmas etc etc.....

I do apologise to the faithful few that still visit here....I'm hoping to do better as soon as our we get back from the beach (yeah, I'm back right now but only quickly) which shouldn't be too many more days (unless we get another heat wave).....

I have 2 blog reviews in the pipeline (haven't forgotten....just need a roundtoit). I want to change HOW I do them a little....just can't make up my mind on the changes. LOL.

So, look out for some more posts soon and thank you so much for sticking with me! :-)

No comments: