Welcome to Lightening's Blogworld! A place where I blog about all things blogging, including blog reviews! I am a BLOG ADDICT. I'm happy to admit that. I'm also something of a blogging "newbie" and not really technical at all. LOL. But I am learning a few things as I go and I might just share them here. I figure if I can do them anyone can. Plus, it could be a helpful place for me to return when I can't remember how I did something and want to do it again! LOL.

Being a blogging addict, I have more than 1 blog. In fact this is only 1 of 3 blogs.My main blog can be found at
Lightening Online . This is where I blog about all things "me". In fact "me" is the only common theme really. You'll find a variety of thoughts ranging from life as a mum, frugality, simple living, gardening, craft projects and who knows what else.

I also write another blog called
For I Know The Plans I Have For You which is a more intimate blog detailing the spiritual side of my life.

Why keep them all separate? Apart from the fact that I may send my readers nutty if I continually post multiple posts on my main blog? I respect people's right to choose what they spend their time reading. I hope some of my readers will read all 3 blogs. But others may choose to only read 1 or 2. I hope by separating them like this, it makes that easier to do so.

I hope you enjoy this blog and come again soon!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aussie Bloggers

The Aussie Bloggers Blog was launched yesterday.

Here is a copy of the "About" page for Aussie Bloggers

Aussies, and bloggers, can be really nice people :) . Put the two together and you have the potential for a wonderful community.

At Aussie Bloggers, we are passionate about blogging and helping other Aussies do the same.

Our goal is to:

empower, encourage, support and promote Aussie Bloggers and the Australian blogosphere in general

Specifically we hope to:

  • provide a resource for new bloggers
  • provide assistance in a welcoming (non-threatening) environment
  • promote networking of Aussie bloggers
  • promote the visibility/credibility of Australian bloggers and the Australian blogosphere

We envisage that this blog and forum will best help us meet our objectives in a collaborative, friendly environment.

We hope to assemble a range of Australian bloggers to be regular contributors to the blog and forum. A group of Aussie bloggers who have demonstrated a willingness to help other bloggers and who are working towards raising the profile of blogging in Australia.

The official launch for our blog will be 21st January, 2008. In the meantime our (beta) Aussie Bloggers forum is open for discussion.


We look forward to seeing you around the community :)



If you haven't been over to have a look yet, I'd encourage you to do so. Blogging posts will be written by a large range of different people so it promises to be an interesting and varied read.

No comments: