Welcome to Lightening's Blogworld! A place where I blog about all things blogging, including blog reviews! I am a BLOG ADDICT. I'm happy to admit that. I'm also something of a blogging "newbie" and not really technical at all. LOL. But I am learning a few things as I go and I might just share them here. I figure if I can do them anyone can. Plus, it could be a helpful place for me to return when I can't remember how I did something and want to do it again! LOL.

Being a blogging addict, I have more than 1 blog. In fact this is only 1 of 3 blogs.My main blog can be found at
Lightening Online . This is where I blog about all things "me". In fact "me" is the only common theme really. You'll find a variety of thoughts ranging from life as a mum, frugality, simple living, gardening, craft projects and who knows what else.

I also write another blog called
For I Know The Plans I Have For You which is a more intimate blog detailing the spiritual side of my life.

Why keep them all separate? Apart from the fact that I may send my readers nutty if I continually post multiple posts on my main blog? I respect people's right to choose what they spend their time reading. I hope some of my readers will read all 3 blogs. But others may choose to only read 1 or 2. I hope by separating them like this, it makes that easier to do so.

I hope you enjoy this blog and come again soon!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Like More Info on Blogging?

There really are some amazing bloggers out there and if you haven't yet joined Aussie Bloggers Forum yet then you really are missing out.

It's a great Forum full of wonderfully friendly and knowledgable people. If you have a question related to blogging, you are SURE to get an answer there.

It is also a great place to promote your own blog and find some interesting and new blogs to read.

There are no prerequisites for joining. You don't have to be an Aussie OR have a blog to join. So come on over and have a squiz! I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

Here is a sample of some of the discussions going on over there:

Resources for Stock Photos. A list of great sites you can use to find free photo's to accompany your blog posts.

Feedreaders - which one and why?

Aussie Bloggers Using Entrecard. Read how other bloggers are finding Entrecardas a method of promoting their blogs.

How to Use Stumbleupon.

This is just a little taste of what's available on the forums. They're growing daily and the wealth of information contained within is growing with them. I'd encourage you to take a look, join up and join in the fun!!!

No comments: