Welcome to Lightening's Blogworld! A place where I blog about all things blogging, including blog reviews! I am a BLOG ADDICT. I'm happy to admit that. I'm also something of a blogging "newbie" and not really technical at all. LOL. But I am learning a few things as I go and I might just share them here. I figure if I can do them anyone can. Plus, it could be a helpful place for me to return when I can't remember how I did something and want to do it again! LOL.

Being a blogging addict, I have more than 1 blog. In fact this is only 1 of 3 blogs.My main blog can be found at
Lightening Online . This is where I blog about all things "me". In fact "me" is the only common theme really. You'll find a variety of thoughts ranging from life as a mum, frugality, simple living, gardening, craft projects and who knows what else.

I also write another blog called
For I Know The Plans I Have For You which is a more intimate blog detailing the spiritual side of my life.

Why keep them all separate? Apart from the fact that I may send my readers nutty if I continually post multiple posts on my main blog? I respect people's right to choose what they spend their time reading. I hope some of my readers will read all 3 blogs. But others may choose to only read 1 or 2. I hope by separating them like this, it makes that easier to do so.

I hope you enjoy this blog and come again soon!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blog Competition

If you're interested in entering a blog competition, head over to
Stitch Pinkand enter their "Full of Hope" competition. Stitch Pink is a blog dedicated to helping raise awareness of Breast Cancer. And it's pink!!! :-) I love pink!

No comments: