Welcome to Lightening's Blogworld! A place where I blog about all things blogging, including blog reviews! I am a BLOG ADDICT. I'm happy to admit that. I'm also something of a blogging "newbie" and not really technical at all. LOL. But I am learning a few things as I go and I might just share them here. I figure if I can do them anyone can. Plus, it could be a helpful place for me to return when I can't remember how I did something and want to do it again! LOL.

Being a blogging addict, I have more than 1 blog. In fact this is only 1 of 3 blogs.My main blog can be found at
Lightening Online . This is where I blog about all things "me". In fact "me" is the only common theme really. You'll find a variety of thoughts ranging from life as a mum, frugality, simple living, gardening, craft projects and who knows what else.

I also write another blog called
For I Know The Plans I Have For You which is a more intimate blog detailing the spiritual side of my life.

Why keep them all separate? Apart from the fact that I may send my readers nutty if I continually post multiple posts on my main blog? I respect people's right to choose what they spend their time reading. I hope some of my readers will read all 3 blogs. But others may choose to only read 1 or 2. I hope by separating them like this, it makes that easier to do so.

I hope you enjoy this blog and come again soon!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Favourite Blogposts This Week

Well, this week has been a rather busy one with setting up my new blog at Lightening Online. I've been used to using Blogger and the switch to Wordpress, while great, is taking some getting used to. :-)

But, I have still been out and about in Blogworld and once again have come across some wonderful posts.

Firstly, I HAVE to mention this post at On Blogging Australia. It's titled Lightening's Problogging Questions. How cool is that? I asked a heap of question and the author of that particular blog answered them all!!! See, I told you that the Blogworld was a nice place to be!

Rachelle at Seek First His Kingdom wrote a post about the Great Christmas Card Debate. It's well worth the read and I guess in some ways relates to the post HELP that I wrote recently where I was talking about the fact that we don't seem to take the time to connect with one another in a "physical" way, even by way of sending a card to let someone know we're thinking of them.

All For Women are having a "12 days of Christmas" giveaway at the moment with a new thing to be given away each day. I have to admit I'm a bit partial to a giveaway so I've been visiting often! ;-)

Well, I know there were lots of other great posts this week but I wasn't so great at making a note of them. Hopefully I'll do better next week! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, Lightening :)

Best regards, Andrew